93 Gal Rimless Marineland Cube

YESSSSSSSSS the lights came in!!!!!!

20140306220125-fd71c947-me.jpg


Lights come with hooks, cables, remote, and 1 power cable

20140306220135-1234a91a-me.jpg


20140306220156-4c9961b6-me.jpg


Tank looks GREAT!!!

20140306220207-9b4aef08-me.jpg


20140306220219-66e19aa8-me.jpg


20140306220230-eabd9009-me.jpg


I kinda setup the lights toward the back of the tank so i have it tilted up until i can move it

20140306220248-6acb3862-me.jpg

I'm thinking of picking up the 93 gallon cube very soon. How do you like it? How's the light that you purchased?
 
I really liked it but with my 265 and 60 gal frag tank I let it go :( so I decided to tear it down and get rid of it. But it was a nice little tank. The light I really like the lights. I have 2 of them over my 60 gal frag tank now and really like them
 
I really liked it but with my 265 and 60 gal frag tank I let it go :( so I decided to tear it down and get rid of it. But it was a nice little tank. The light I really like the lights. I have 2 of them over my 60 gal frag tank now and really like them
Is there a particular sump size you recommend getting that will fit inside the stand?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new