93g rimless cube advice needed

Dsobo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am planning out my 60g to 93g rimless upgrade, my stand will be a DIY 36x30x30 and I am planning on a 40g sump. I have pretty much everything set on what I need and or transferring from my 60g, I just would like a few opinions on pumps.

I was thinking of going to the vortex pumps but my question is can I get away with using 2 MP10's instead of the MP40's?

Thanks in advance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new