9430 Skimmer lid

  • Thread starter Thread starter DDMN
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DDMN

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
206
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I purchase a Tunze 9430 Skimmer lid ?

Thank you
 
How old is it? Can you give me any more details on what happened? It would be unusual for this to break.
 
The Skimmer was purchased new in Jan of 2019. This is I believe the third lid that has came apart since then. I was cleaning the lid with a paper towel and it came apart. This particular lid has lasted longer than the first two until now.
 
Get me your info by message and I will get one to you. We had some problems with a change in cutting fluid leaving a residue that prevented adhesion.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new