9mm Bullets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian W
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2017
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
1,001
Location
Arlington
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know of a place to find the cheapest 9mm bullets?
Academy had them for $12,99 per 50.
 
Maybe check out online for Cheaper than dirt or Natchez I think. These two have all kinds of ammo & accessories .

Ahhh I forgot about Cheaper than dirt. I have one right up the road from me. Thanks.
 
For 9mm bullets I like the 115 grain coated bullets from blue bullet. About 4 cents each when you buy 4,000. I load them over 3.5 grains of bullseye and a cci primer. They shoot great.
 
For 9mm bullets I like the 115 grain coated bullets from blue bullet. About 4 cents each when you buy 4,000. I load them over 3.5 grains of bullseye and a cci primer. They shoot great.

That is a really good price.
 
I don't have a go to store to buy my ammo but I use an app on my phone to check who sells them cheap. App is ammoseek
 
I thought this was a forum for Aquariums and fish and coral topics????
 
I used to buy some pretty cheap ammo from aim surplus, haven't done so in quite a while but they used to have the best prices you could find especially in bulk.
 
That is a really good price.
Yea, I can make 9mm for under $8/100 with those bullets.

If you want loaded ammunition, ammoseek.com is a great resource. Mostly the only ammo I buy is the steel cased stuff for russian guns that I don’t load.
 
Sgammo is what you're looking for.

Or start reloading. I use the blue bullets like mentioned above over titegroup. Works out to about 8-9 cents per round.

I'd you want something you can grab locally, walmart perfecta brand is under $10 a box and it's brass. Dirty as can be but it's cheap and shoots well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new