A can care/growth

  • Thread starter Thread starter TerryGSXR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TerryGSXR

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I purchased 2 acan frags a few month back I am a little curious as to why they haven't grown much? If any one has any tips or pointers to help that would be awesome. I do spot feed them a few times a week, but as much as the head size has gotten bigger I haven't seen any more growth or new heads
 
I haven’t spot fed mine anything. I Just put them in the flow where all the debris flows around. In two months it’s grown 10+ heads. The other one is higher up in the display. Has only grown like 4-5
 
These are mine, closing up for the night now, the other is a tank shot if anyone can recommend a suitable place
1524932052787.jpg
1524932110521.jpg
 
I've been feeding mine quite a mix of things but one thing mine particularly seems to like is blood worms. I always notice a growth spurt in the days after I feed them. So you might try some meatier food.
 
I've been feeding mine quite a mix of things but one thing mine particularly seems to like is blood worms. I always notice a growth spurt in the days after I feed them. So you might try some meatier food.
I'll give that a try thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new