A clean-up crew... Without snails?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tomboys
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Me and my fiance have just got a Red Sea Reefer XL 300 and we're trying to put together a stocklist but have hit a problem - she really really doesn't like snails (there's too many in the garden, we're not having any in the house!). After a lot of nagging she has finally agreed to allow some Trochus Snails in, but Nassarius Snails are a definite no (they're too creepy). So what would you use to try to put together a clean up crew, if snails (and probably anything else equally creepy) were off limits?
I like my snails. But I also like your spunky fiance. Trade for frags?
 
I like my snails. But I also like your spunky fiance. Trade for frags?
I had to Google what you mean, as I assumed that spunky has a different meaning in the USA. Apparently it does. Recommend not saying to someone from the UK again though, it means something a bit ruder here!
 
You're going to need those snails. There's nothing else that can compensate for the work that they do
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new