OP
tristanfish

tristanfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok by any chance could you post the names with the picture, especially the Zoas? I want them all!!!:rolleyes::D

Can you pm me which one you want names of? I didn't want to focus on the names... But just how beautiful they are. And thank you for looking!

Oldsofty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something about zoa's and pally's explosion of color and form that never cease to amaze me.

OP
OP
tristanfish

tristanfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something about zoa's and pally's explosion of color and form that never cease to amaze me.
boy do I agree.. They were my first love but kinda got away from them for a little while.. Back at collecting more. I mean.. Look at this beauty
image.jpeg

OP
OP
tristanfish

tristanfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg

So this happened today..... I had to move it since it got knocked over by the current. It got so ticked off that it sent these guts out the mouth and it's sides. Thought I killed it for sure. But it ended being ok. But the flip side.. The guts seems toxic since it burned a chalice next to it. Weird.

Anyone experience anything like this?

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
image.jpeg

So this happened today..... I had to move it since it got knocked over by the current. It got so ****** off that it sent these guts out the mouth and it's sides. Thought I killed it for sure. But it ended being ok. But the flip side.. The guts seems toxic since it burned a chalice next to it. Weird.

Anyone experience anything like this?
You never seen that before? Its completely fine, i poke mushrooms on accident all the time. Its using its mesenterial filaments to defend itself or feed or battle for space. Same goes for sps lps nems some softys

OP
OP
tristanfish

tristanfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You never seen that before? Its completely fine, i poke mushrooms on accident all the time. Its using its mesenterial filaments to defend itself or feed or battle for space. Same goes for sps lps nems some softys
I've seen it before... Just never so much within seconds. I was barely touchy the little b-snatch. Hahaha

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back