A Collection & Picture Journal

IMG_7803.JPG
He's so active... need to find him more starfish Hmmmmmm. What to get him?
 
Truly amazing photos
Is that a gem tang I saw with all those bounce mushrooms?
 
I'm deff going to have to fine some to buy. Snitches and the yellow zoas from the beginning of ur thread. What ever those yellow ones r called. -amazing coral everything u took a pic of I want in my tank.

They are amazing- belladonnas.. they are more like Micros. Smaller polyps
 
IMG_7799.JPG
Plain Jane
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new