A Collection & Picture Journal

Any equipment shots? I'd love to know specs, see how you run filtration and lighting. Absolutely a stunning collection with amazing pictures. Thanks for sharing..
 
Any equipment shots? I'd love to know specs, see how you run filtration and lighting. Absolutely a stunning collection with amazing pictures. Thanks for sharing..
@rmiles54

Thanks. I run a pretty simple setup.
Ati-t5 bulbs
Reef brites
Skimmer
Dose alk, calc, mag

Water change every week
 
Hmmmmm, no beautiful shots today to make me jealous?!?!?!:p
Have nothing but time today to wait for them ... hurricane coming!!! :rolleyes:
 
IMG_7978.JPG
IMG_7987.JPG
Buckle down kiddo.. gonna be a dooooozie
 
Hmmmmm, no beautiful shots today to make me jealous?!?!?!:p
Have nothing but time today to wait for them ... hurricane coming!!! :rolleyes:

There you go. Someone erased a bunch of pics on here. Weird
 
I am sure I missed this ... in my defense I am in the middle of hurricane! LOL LOL

What are you using to take pictures?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new