A Collection & Picture Journal

Do u have any full tank shots?? I'm sure u do. That's just sooooo much absolutely beautiful coral. I want every single coral you have in your pictures. Very very impressive collection.

Thank you. There's a full tank shot a few pages back.
 
IMG_8063.JPG
 
If I ever get my 56g set up, I am coming shopping in your tank!!!;)
 

Is that a bounce mushroom? If so what kind is it because I've never seen one like that. Most beautiful mushroom I've ever seen. Tristanfish who r u and where did u come from with all this mind blowing coral. U surprise me every day with more and more beautiful stuff. It fun seeing the new pics u post but also saddening because i know each coral u have cost a pretty penny and I don't have as meant pretty penny's as others so it will take time to have the collection u have. All in time. Thanks for sharing love the pics keep them coming!!
 
Is that a bounce mushroom? If so what kind is it because I've never seen one like that. Most beautiful mushroom I've ever seen. Tristanfish who r u and where did u come from with all this mind blowing coral. U surprise me every day with more and more beautiful stuff. It fun seeing the new pics u post but also saddening because i know each coral u have cost a pretty penny and I don't have as meant pretty penny's as others so it will take time to have the collection u have. All in time. Thanks for sharing love the pics keep them coming!!
ohhhhhhh don't feed his ego! He is a tease!!!;)
 
It's called a Neptune bounce. Thanks for the kind words. Collecting takes time. Don't worry too much about money or expensive ones. Just enjoy the ones you like
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new