A Collection & Picture Journal

How long have you been in this hobby? Everything looks so grown in and at home
Hey Braxton, been in the hobby since oct. '15
 
Last edited:
Ok, we're going through what's left of hurricane Matthew here in Virginia Beach, va and it's kinda bad, and I'm embarrassed to say I'm more interested in your thread than what's going on outside:rolleyes: you pictures and tank are stunning.

Hope things are well friend.... hope this thread is entertaining at the very least.
 
IMG_8104.JPG
 
Hello R2R folks,

Have been inspired by a lot of great looking tanks, collections, pictures, builds etc. on this forum. An amazing forum with great talents and a great sense of community. So thank you to all, I've learned a lot from here and will continue to learn.

With all that said... I'm just starting a picture journal of a hobby that I love and have admired for a good length of time. I'm, not an expert by any means and I def don't have all the answers. This journey has had lots of financial implications, so for anyone that is new. Please take that into consideration.

These are all random pictures and any descriptions, whether it's care or feeding are all from my experiences. Nothing more, nothing less.

Like most, I got into this Hobby for the admiration, love and to keep me sane after a hard days work. There's a lot of good people I've met and are amazing friends that has helped along the way.

Facts:
all lps dominated

Red Sea reefer 450
Red Sea reefer 170
60 gallon frag tank plumbed into the 450
Lights- ati 6 bulbs, ati 8 bulbs hybrid, radion gen 3, all blue reef brite

Would like to thank all of you for looking and hope that reefing is a happy place for you.

Sept. 10th, 2016

One of My first love, all zoas.

image.jpeg



image.jpeg
That second pic is an awesome zoa
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new