A Collection & Picture Journal

IMG_7147.JPG
Here's a semi FTS shot..

Right side...
IMG_6954.JPG

For those that ask him for a fts
 
I mean is it even legal for one person to have so many beautiful corals? What reef shop supplies these beauties
 
I mean is it even legal for one person to have so many beautiful corals? What reef shop supplies these beauties

Plenty of hobbyists out there with far more collection than I. Thanks for visiting
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new