A Collection & Picture Journal

IMG_8295.JPG
 
Oh, my goodness! I just found this thread, and what an amazing collection you have!! Some of the prettiest corals I have seen! And I love your Naso Tang!
 
What's that one?
Let me say I don't like zoas but after looking at all of urs I like them a little bit better.
Ur tank is amazing honestly.
Where do u get ur coral from?

Appreciate the love.

That's a very sought after Godzilla Yuma shroom
 
Oh, my goodness! I just found this thread, and what an amazing collection you have!! Some of the prettiest corals I have seen! And I love your Naso Tang!

Thanks for the love @tweeter :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new