A couple from my nano

Vinaka_vakalevu

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
1,939
Reaction score
2,934
Location
Bay Area
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a couple
DSC_2661.jpeg
DSC_2651.jpeg
DSC_2672.jpeg
DSC_2699.jpeg
 
Beautiful pictures. What are you using to snap them? How well do your clowns coexist? I didn't have any luck when I tried to pair a black ice with an orange gladiator. Was thinking it was because if the different colors.
 
Beautiful pictures. What are you using to snap them? How well do your clowns coexist? I didn't have any luck when I tried to pair a black ice with an orange gladiator. Was thinking it was because if the different colors.
The clowns get along great. camera wise I shoot nikon bodies and lenses for the most part(this was shot on a d780 with a Nikon 60mm f1.28 macro lens). However I am in the process of migrating all of my photo stuff over to Sony.
 
Last edited:
How do you take those beautiful photos? I have tried to take some photos of my fish and not even in my dreams do they look like this
Thank you. Trial and error is honestly the answer I have for you. I’m lucky enough to make a living as a photographer and have shot a lot of underwater photography, albeit it surf photography but understanding how light plays with water is a big part of my job on a daily basis.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new