A couple skimmers F/S

  • Thread starter Thread starter roscoe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

roscoe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2009
Messages
630
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am stream lining this part of my system and utilze one SWC 250A on my 350g system. So I have 2 great skimmers for sale. price is plus shipping. Which I am guessing around $25-40

The 1st one is a WM S200 w/ custom 4'' neck and Sedra 9000 with WM pinwheel. Good for fully stocked 200G. I'm asking $200 for that.

The second Skimmer is a CNC A300. This skimmer totally rocks. It comes with an Askoll 1500 pump and is rated for 250-300g fully stocked system.


I will get pics of of these guys all cleaned up when I get my cone to replace them.
 
I'm interested in the CNC.
Got a link I can check out the specs?
 
Martin I got this from Luke from Reeffiltration.com a little over a year ago. Here is what he told me. Per Luke (The cnc skimmer you have was a cnc300a or octo pro 300. It pulls 70scfh at 70w)
 
What are the pump?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new