!!!a DE FUEGO UTOPIA!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@reefnjunkie !!!!!

Dude I dont know where you got this one but its a gem among gems man. I got it from you in one of our first trades a few years ago now. I really didn't do much to, or with it the last couple years. Just been watching it blossom. You traded it to me as a Tierra de fuego but man this is unlike any "defuego" I have seen and worlds better as well! I mean look at the blue! crazy man just crazy.

Maybe you can shed some light on this one for us. Whatever it is I absolutely love it! In the meantime I thought we'd take a quick break from the "like me" marathon to get a pack up.

And thanks so much to everyone that has participated in the like me party. I promise you I'll see it through to the end and will award a ridicules pack to the winner. We just hit 500 so clearly we have aways to go but the likes keep coming so well get there soon i am sure:)

But again, in the meantime I had to clip a juicy pack centered around Brads insane defuego so here it is. Some new guys and some classics, just way i like them. An excellent pack by any standard and all 110% aquacultured right here at Battle central;)

Still under 80 a frag @ 799.00 shipped!
  1. Tubs Pink Jade
  2. Spencers dragon Blue polyps!
  3. Blue Matrix
  4. Brads insane defuego!
  5. Garys Yellow
  6. Oldie strawberry shortcake
  7. BC Xmas
  8. Teen Wolf
  9. PC superman
  10. Battle Defuego Had to:)
Pics taken under radium 250 with t5 actinic supplements.

IMG_2095-Edit_zpshujfxron.jpg

IMG_2098_zpsgojvphem.jpg

Last edited:

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a pimp status pack! Loving 4 and 9 and of course can't leave out 5. All of them are top notch.

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the props Adam!!

I aquired a frag way back from Mike at Sexy Corals when it was relatively new to the scene. It's amazing how different systems can color the same piece in so many different ways. I've been asked many times if mine is really the "real deal" and all I can say is thats what I bought it as :angel:

Great job on bringing out those colors :hail:, I wish I could do the same but you and I know that I've been known to make my own special colors huh-LOL

That's some dope piece for sure :clap2:

Isn't about time for another pack deal :thumb:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
CRAZY PACK! Very cool piece on the defuego!

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That pack is insane. I better get to donating plasma or something so I can get my baller status.

Tom Blevins

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very Nice Adam, my frags I bought are now mini colonies and still have them on my rack, perhaps I can mount a few and make room for new ones
very tempting & good stuff!

Regards
Tom

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very Nice Adam, my frags I bought are now mini colonies and still have them on my rack, perhaps I can mount a few and make room for new ones
very tempting & good stuff!

Regards
Tom

Hi Tom! I love to hear it! So glad things are doing well for you. that was an insane pack for sure! I think you may have a couple of these already;)

w.gurney77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the pack Adam! The last pack is doing great! Just got them mounted in the display. My frag tank is looking pretty empty about now. Let's see if we can remedy this situation.
I need this frag pack! Is it still available?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Love the pack Adam! The last pack is doing great! Just got them mounted in the display. My frag tank is looking pretty empty about now. Let's see if we can remedy this situation.
I need this frag pack! Is it still available?

Hi will! Again always good to hear when frag are thriving:) sending you a PM now:)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the props Adam!!

I aquired a frag way back from Mike at Sexy Corals when it was relatively new to the scene. It's amazing how different systems can color the same piece in so many different ways. I've been asked many times if mine is really the "real deal" and all I can say is thats what I bought it as :angel:

Great job on bringing out those colors :hail:, I wish I could do the same but you and I know that I've been known to make my own special colors huh-LOL

That's some dope piece for sure :clap2:

Isn't about time for another pack deal :thumb:

Hey brad,

thanks for chiming in! I'm kind of in the "I don't really care what it is right now its just flicking sweet!" camp. All I know is that my other defuego from a trusted source is the more "traditional" looking one and the same utterance was spoken when i asked him about whether it was or not . I know theres a few variants floating around but yours is in a class all its own. i mean it deserves it own name if you ask me so as not to be lumped in with all the others lol.

and yes its about time for another swap my friend:) definitely up for that.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back