A different kind of Rainbow....

Mr.Firemouth

FIREMOUTH WIZARD
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
467
Reaction score
18
Location
ST. LOUIS AREA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will let the pics speak for themselves :)


rain2.jpg


rain4.jpg


rain3.jpg


rain1.jpg
 
Gorgeous piece....how big is it? If its as big as it looks, it will be a very nice center piece. nice pick up
 
I have been keeping corals for 20 years! This piece of coral is the most amazing coral I have ever had! I hardly look at anything else in my tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new