A few barbouri pictures

Critterheaven

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2016
Messages
193
Reaction score
108
Location
Cary NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0528.JPG
IMG_0527.JPG
Draco has put a little weight on and I actually think grown longer since I got him. Feeding often and with gut loaded artemia in the tank between feedings. He is admiring himself in the glass below!

Cassie is a little more shy but beautiful. She is actually looking at me in this picture lol.

Ara is tiny but the most aggressive feeder. She hunts the artemia down mercilessly.

Other three still hiding among th fake plants in the QT above. Finally eating enriched artemia but not showing much interest in frozen. They are beautiful colors, very light. But easy to see they are youngsters. The males will be no match for Draco at this point, even with his crooked snout. Carina, Leo and Pegasus I think!

IMG_0529.JPG
IMG_0532.JPG
IMG_0533.JPG
 
Yes I get a little freaked out if they aren't eating anything. I know even enriched artemia isn't the best for them as a lone food but it's a good gap filler!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new