A few chalices I've been growing

octoberfest

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
205
Reaction score
4
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know these aren't as flashy as some of them out there but I like em..and I'm bored so here are some pics.

Pink with yellow eyes, grow very fast
ChaliceMurph007.jpg


Tyree Miami Hurricane
ChaliceMurph010.jpg


This picture came out terrible but it's green with pink highlights. Pretty quick grower oh and no name yet
ChaliceMurph009.jpg


Here is a picture of a frag from top down, shows the colors better
GreenWithEnvy3_zps2855c107.jpg


Little Boy Blue
Raw039_zpsbe6f3de9.jpg

here is a frag from above
LittleBoyBlue1_zps0569ada7.jpg


Tyree Fist Full O' Dollahs
Raw024_zps27f667c5.jpg


No name on this one yet. It was brown when I got it and is starting to color up really nice now.
Unknown2_zpse5ddee77.jpg


I call this one Mothership
MothershipMother_zps0ca8f382.jpg


This one was about dead when I got it...no name again
NoNameChalice_zps9005dbcc.jpg


I call this one Fire Fighter
RawII004_zps7cccaf33.jpg
 
Very nice collection you got going there!! Thanks for sharing!
 
nice pieces, especially the firefigher & pink rescue. nothing to sneeze at!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new