A few items for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter m0nk3y69d
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

m0nk3y69d

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
31
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few clean out items for sale all prices are shipped

Finnex fugeray + marine $60

Maxi-jet 1200 and 400 both can be used as a pump, power head or circulator $30

Kent marine purple tech 17.4 oz only used 10 ml of it $15

Reefkeeper switch adapter kit NIP and 5 one foot and 1 three foot buss cables 25

I would also be interested in trading
 
50 for the light it makes a great refugeum light of a good light for nano's
 
45 for light
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1403636278.230218.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new