A few pics to show off

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob.D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What kind of sand do you have? I'm working on my first tank and I'm leaning towards black sand. But as I'm reading reviews it seems people either love it or hate it. How has it worked for you? I really like how it makes the colors pop in your picture.
I've had it in my last 3 tanks and enjoyed it. I prefer the solid black Hawaiian stuff though.
 
What kind of sand do you have? I'm working on my first tank and I'm leaning towards black sand. But as I'm reading reviews it seems people either love it or hate it. How has it worked for you? I really like how it makes the colors pop in your picture.

I have the same sand but smaller gain I think and I love it over white sand.
 
I have the same black sand in the wife's cube but I still prefer Tropic Eden Reef Flakes.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new