A few SPS I just picked up

JVI90gREEF

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
682
Reaction score
120
Location
San Antonio, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm more of a Z/P guy, but I must admit, there's just something about these Sticks! I have no clue what their names are, other than the Cali Tort. Any help with IDs would be appreciated! Thank you

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390026372.514472.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390026638.113581.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390026712.146923.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390026750.896959.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new