• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A+ for Epic Aquculture

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Reefer Dan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2010
Messages
730
Reaction score
717
Location
USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shout out to Bill at @Epic Aquaculture. Most of my order was cut to order, if I’m honest it tried my patience waiting about one month (3 weeks for them to heal and 1 week shipping delay due to a holiday); however, it is very evident they care about the corals health as much as I do!

Nice chunky frags, not the booger size I’ve gotten used to with some vendors. Fast communication— I highly recommend. Some have already started opening their polyps already.

IMG_0246.jpeg
 
Shout out to Bill at @Epic Aquaculture. Most of my order was cut to order, if I’m honest it tried my patience waiting about one month (3 weeks for them to heal and 1 week shipping delay due to a holiday); however, it is very evident they care about the corals health as much as I do!

Nice chunky frags, not the booger size I’ve gotten used to with some vendors. Fast communication— I highly recommend. Some have already started opening their polyps already.

IMG_0246.jpeg

Very nice!
 
Shout out to Bill at @Epic Aquaculture. Most of my order was cut to order, if I’m honest it tried my patience waiting about one month (3 weeks for them to heal and 1 week shipping delay due to a holiday); however, it is very evident they care about the corals health as much as I do!

Nice chunky frags, not the booger size I’ve gotten used to with some vendors. Fast communication— I highly recommend. Some have already started opening their polyps already.

IMG_0246.jpeg
I'm not sure how I missed this post, but thank you very much for the kind words! I hope they are doing well for you!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new