A+++ for Vivid Aquariums

celebrityovernight

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
93
Location
Garland, TX
This was my first time shopping with Vivid Aquariums. They've been around for a very long time but I've never had the opportunity to purchase from them. I purchased a frag of Vivid's Insanity tenuis and was contacted promptly by Dave to set up a shipping time. We agreed to have it shipped Monday for Tuesday delivery. Well Tuesday comes around and fedex tracking shows my beautiful new frag was stuck in Memphis! I contacted Dave and he assured me he would take care of me. Wednesday came around and the frag was still in Memphis. Dave, knowing how excited I was about the frag, offered a replacement to be shipped out that same day for Thursday delivery. Well today is Thursday and I finally got my frag of Vivid's Insanity. I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of his corals. The pictures were extremely accurate (actually the frag was more vibrant than the pictures!). If you're tired of getting frags that look nothing like what the vendors have pictured, then I suggest giving Vivid Aquariums a try. Their prices are very reasonable and the customer service is top notch!
 
Last edited:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new