A friend of mines massive bubble coral.

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A long time friend of mine Dave Fish (yes that's his sir name) bought a small bubble coral 24 years ago and recently decided to move it on as it was taking up so much of his tank but not before taking a good size cutting of it.
I hope whoever gets it keeps it together and dosent frag it. I also hope the new keeper looks after it as well as Dave did.
I have seen this coral grow over the years into a magnificent specimen. It deserves a large tank to do it justice. Well done Dave you did the coral proud.

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW and the photo is without the bubble being fully out in the LFSs tank yet.
I know your friend fragged it because it had gotten so large but that must've been so hard for him to do. I would be so concerned if it didn't go to an experienced reefer with a massive tank. I would even been concerned if that piece was fragged into smaller pieces and each piece didn't go to an experienced reefer. It's so beautiful!!

a hill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't heard anyone mention David Fish in over a decade! maybe a little less than that. I have no idea if he's on the forums these days, but he is quite the master of the aquarium.

What a beauty.
-Andrew

OP
OP
atoll

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't heard anyone mention David Fish in over a decade! maybe a little less than that. I have no idea if he's on the forums these days, but he is quite the master of the aquarium.

What a beauty.
-Andrew
Are we talking the same Dave Fish we are in the UK. Dave lives in Chorley Lancashire.

a hill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are we talking the same Dave Fish we are in the UK. Dave lives in Chorley Lancashire.
We are. I used to be on a lot of forums and whatnot that were not USA based.

Or at least, the Fish I'm thinking of was on the UK. Its been years since I've heard the name mentioned however.

-Andrew

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back