A Full 4 Months Old -Progressing 32 gallon biocube

Lisa Cain

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
779
Reaction score
455
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started my tank in October. It has been work but I have loved every moment. Sharing my progress specfically for those who are starting out. I will be happy to help anyone who need 4 month old advice.

IMG_0937.JPG


IMG_0858.JPG


IMG_0882.JPG


IMG_0907.JPG


IMG_0889 (1).JPG


IMG_0908.JPG
 
Everything looks happy. I like the balance of the aquascape and coral placement.
Thank you. It seems as if I am running out of room to place stuff. I love corals. I need some red and yellow or light blue colors in my tank.
 
Stock lighting??
 
Progression From October-March 32 gallon biocube
I am so thankful to those on Reef 2Reef who have provided me with advice and help especially when I was in panic several times. I appreciate all of you. Tank is progressing. I have to get used to the fact that things will not be perfect. Sometimes it seems like once I think eveything is happy and thriving somethink shrinks up and dies, however, I am still hanging in there. So thank you Reef2Reef Members. You are appreciated!

IMG_1576.JPG
 
just curious to know what your lighting schedule is setas. Also your tank looks great. I'll be setting mine up soon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new