A good source of Potasium for $ 3.95

Young Frankenstein

I sniff ozone and relax.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this in the Asian Market, please state your opinions, to use or not to use.
DSCN3289.jpg
DSCN3290.jpg
DSCN3291.jpg

CalmSeasQuest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would NOT put that in my tank as there is no way to know what is actually in it, and how pure that "what" might be. What makes you believe your tank is Potassium deficient?

OP
OP
Young Frankenstein

Young Frankenstein

I sniff ozone and relax.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would NOT put that in my tank as there is no way to know what is actually in it, and how pure that "what" might be. What makes you believe your tank is Potassium deficient?
We all know dont dose unless you check for, but ........ how reliable are test kits ???? Salifert has done recalls and personally you get 2 diffrent makes of test kits most of the time you get 2 diffrent results, anyway potasium is a much needed metal, Potassium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia to take this further, even with massive water changes some ions need to be dosed.

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dose potassium, and use the new red sea test kit. I know the hobby kits arent great, so I dose sparingly.

Also not knowing what all is in this, I wouldnt do it. Ill spend the extra $15 to not lose my corals. And according to the ingredients(sodium bi carbonate) you will be affecting your ph and alk too.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back