• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB 90g-150g in Michigan

Waterdeep

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2023
Messages
27
Reaction score
18
Location
Petoskey
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

I am in the market for a used tank in the 90 to 150 gallon range. I would be interest in a tank, tank/stand combo, or complete setups. I am in Northern Michigan in the Petoskey area. I'm willing to travel to just about anywhere in the state for the right price.

If you have anything available please send a photo and pricing! Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new