A Heartfelt Thank You

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to say Thank You to everyone at the last 2 AZ F.R.A.G Meetings. You Have made Crystal and I feel SO Welcome. Both meeting were Very Informative. Joining this group is the best thing I have done since starting this journey. I would also like to say a Special Thank You to Hunter, Jason and Paul for answering my questions and letting me help the last meeting. It was Awesome!. Both Crystal and I hope to be a positive part of this group and contribute as much or more then we get out of hanging around with all you GREAT REEFERS.

azbigjohn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I miss my AZFrag family so much, it is hard to fathom. I moved to Las Cruces NM 2 years ago, and have no LFS within an hour (except the local Petco, which, believe it or not, seems to have healthy tanks and stock.) I keep trying to get up there for an occasional meeting, or frag swap, but weekends are always tough to get off work.

Enjoy the years of wisdom and help from the AZFrag folks! (and a quick "Hi" from Big John to everyone)

Dream54ing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I miss my AZFrag family so much, it is hard to fathom. I moved to Las Cruces NM 2 years ago, and have no LFS within an hour (except the local Petco, which, believe it or not, seems to have healthy tanks and stock.) I keep trying to get up there for an occasional meeting, or frag swap, but weekends are always tough to get off work.

Enjoy the years of wisdom and help from the AZFrag folks! (and a quick "Hi" from Big John to everyone)

you can always move back :p

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 98 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

• I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back