A+++ Jewel Lagoon

Reef keeper

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2011
Messages
949
Reaction score
83
Location
Earth
I really wish I was better at taking pictures so I had some showing the shipping packaging etc.

They make a 3D printed plug holder that keeps the plugs suspended in the top of the container they are being shipped in!

Overall great experience, the owner does a very cool excel sheet of what all your getting and it has the status on them of is they are fragged etc which I just thought was cool and organized.

Frags came in super healthy, they were opened in the bags as I was temp acclimating them.

I would say don’t hesitate to order from them.

After dealing with the Camaro guy it was a nice breathe of fresh air.

Thanks again jewel lagoon!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new