A little about me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Huggie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Huggie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Gainesville Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 200g tank that I billet years ago and it has had everything from all kinds of freshwater fish to snakes to a predator fish with liverock and now a reef in the makings
 
Exciting! Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R! :bigsmile:
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new