A little help please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drogon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Drogon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Messages
23
Reaction score
40
Location
Oldham
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I am wondering if anyone has tried raising angelfish fry without the parents. I am on around my 10th attempt and becoming frustrated as they get to wriggler stage and start their climb up the tank some even are getting to swim stage however this morning they are all on the bottom of the tank still moving but not swimming.
Am I doing something wrong?
Do I need to do something?
Any ideas greatly appreciated
Thanks
 
hi,welcome to the reef.. :) i worked with horses for two years ,tried everything.never got past day 28.
would love to follow this and hear advise from some expert breeders!!!
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new