a little hlelp with ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter mc-cro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mc-cro

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
242
Reaction score
14
Location
Louisville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this first one up from BattleCorals, back before he was battle corals, and I cant for life of me remember what he called it.


IMG_1058-as-Smart-Object-1_zps76015e58.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]


This second one I picked up at Premium Aquatics a couple of years ago, and it never had a name.


unknowndeepwater_zpsb18ff5b0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new