A new friend came in today!!

Brittany Marie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Messages
330
Reaction score
528
Location
Southern Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So excited to have a horseshoe crab and it is so stinking cute! I love him
7565B309-77DB-41E9-A3D1-A4BBF3713507.jpeg
6B7B452C-0A14-4335-8725-345CC0D810C2.jpeg
 
Haha yes. Im on the Atlantic I have a few dried ones on display. I also work in an environmental lab where we have large touch tanks for kids. He will definitely have a home after being with me. His body is about 2” right now
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new