A Pictorial Update

Mr.Firemouth

FIREMOUTH WIZARD
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
467
Reaction score
18
Location
ST. LOUIS AREA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the white balnce to give me very realistic colors tonite...
zoas14.jpg

zoas13.jpg

zoas12.jpg

zoas11.jpg

zoas10.jpg

zoas9.jpg

zoas8.jpg

zoas7.jpg


zoas6.jpg

zoas5.jpg
 
Nice pics. I asume your pictures were to blue before and that is why you are messing with the white balance? My pictures have a ton of blue so I might have to se if my camera will let me do that.
 
Yeah, they are under 14k Pheonix bulbs right now. At the end of May I will be changing all the bulbs to 12K Coralvue Reeflux bulbs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new