A rare moment in reefing....

Her reply: "Funny, I was thinking the same thing about the hole in the backyard." :lol:
 
Thanks guys, after taking those pics, I had fun taking more, and then I found my cell phone lenses! Party at this guy's house! :lol:
 
Had reef tanks since 1998 and never had this moment. If i ever will then its a sign that its time for an upgrade or an additonal tank. Must ad,it that it would be a nice feeling to sit back relax and enjoy.
 
I went and bought a dslr camera and a macro lense for these moments when I have spare time. Between work my woman and 3 kids I have had time twice now. In 2 months.
 
reefing is an addition.. you cant over do it.. haha. reef on
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new