A Sooners 100g build

I started using Red Sea Coral Colors, it may be my imagination but I think I am starting to see more color in my SPS
 
Looks good!!
 
5889F266-70CA-45B4-96D7-D365023D568A.jpeg Just hanging out
 
67D46B39-1E6E-46CB-987D-7429726A84E9.jpeg
0D7F22AE-4D07-45C7-BDAE-D0D48DA62FF6.jpeg
The Palmers Millie is still one of my favorites this green nub is supposed to be Candy Land so let’s see how it turns out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new