A suprise visit

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hogall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I was pulled over with a bunch of unmarked reagent tubes/pouches all over the front seat and floor of my car once...a few hours and many reagent tests (of their own) and I was on my way
 
funny stuff and at least it got there earley and you did not have to wait lol but i bet it was scary
 
I luv it; this is the only time I rec'd a pack before 9:00AM. We should starting shipping via the Nar Division.

That is too funny. Man what a story. Of course, I'm sure you are the talk of the town now with all the neighbors spotting the DEA van outside your house. Nick - you got to quit "reefing" while you're fragging.
 
haha thats great

Next time I ship something I'm going to write "Enjoy fellow Refeer!" on the box and rub patchulli oil and poppy seed bagels all over the outside. I want to trademark the delivered by DEA frag shipping system.

that just goes to show you where are hard earned tax dollars are goign........it was probabbly the box next to it and the dog got confused.... lol great story
 
Listening to the radio the other day some lady described a story where she was detained at an airport because a security dog "signaled" her out. After being searched and released by airport security she finally figured out why the dog picked her out. She said that she had a pair of female dogs at home and one of them turned out to be in heat.

Got any dogs nick?
 
This is a funny story - glad it had a happy ending. And is exactly why I keep the blinds open when the MH are on!

Poppy seeds and Kalk powder for expedited delivery. Huh...
 
WoW ... Crazy stuff there ... maybe next time you receive a package you will have this to go with it ...

soldier-behind-car-funny-hide-funny-blog-550x335.jpg
 
atleast they got it there on time ;)
 
You should let the President know about this. Its probably against your civil rights or something. :rolleyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new