A whole lot of SPS. BC, CC, JF, SCOP, Homewrecker...

Cassklar

View Badges
Reaction score
Do not hesitate to buy from Tim I recieved my order yesterday and they look great and the size of his frags I think the smallest one I got was 1 1/2 And all with multiple branches great size and color and health all polyps open in the shipping bag. Thanks again Tim

Top Shelf Aquatics

ReeferTX

View Badges
Reaction score
i'm about a month out from setting up my new tank. but seeing all this feedback from happy customers got me itching to pull the trigger on some frags now and let them grow out in my current display tank before finally making the move to new tank. itching so bad, i'm scratching all over.... haha

Reef_in_Denver

View Badges
Reaction score
i'm about a month out from setting up my new tank. but seeing all this feedback from happy customers got me itching to pull the trigger on some frags now and let them grow out in my current display tank before finally making the move to new tank. itching so bad, i'm scratching all over.... haha
You're not cool unless you do it...

Special K

View Badges
Reaction score
I get my pack tomm can’t wait. I’ll try to post some pictures

OP
therman

therman

View Badges
Reaction score
I do have a pretty nice list of things cut and ready to go that I'm willing to discount heavily right now... just sayin ;)

Special K

View Badges
Reaction score
He is not lying about cutting some deals. I had Tim pick a pack for me and just told him a few I wanted to have in it. Clean frags and not freshly cut. Big chunky pieces would highly recommend him as I will be back for more.

D5741A69-FF65-4B5D-997C-3CB51554A3C0.jpeg

nbd13

View Badges
Reaction score
Can you send me list please. Only have a few spots left in my tanks, need some nice stuff. Thanks

Markxc

View Badges
Reaction score
just getting around to posting now, but i bought a few frags from tim last month and what everyone says is true. great communication and packing and amazing frags. they were much bigger than i expected and polyps out in the bag. im extremely happy with what i got.

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
hrrm i like super deals for big frags ..lol that bleeding tree i got is growing so fast! sadly its phallus shaped so im hoping that new branch comes out sooner than later . let me look over a posssible new ones !

Special K

View Badges
Reaction score
hrrm i like super deals for big frags ..lol that bleeding tree i got is growing so fast! sadly its phallus shaped so im hoping that new branch comes out sooner than later . let me look over a posssible new ones !
He is def giving super deals. I just got some and want to order more already. Pics don’t do these justice.

BB9B0E7F-1C92-4C6B-8DE1-6AAB39C7BD91.jpeg 015DA21E-BDCB-493D-B18C-A2E4EA0148E4.jpeg

Top Shelf Aquatics

JKenny

View Badges
Reaction score
I need to give credit where it's due...

Just received my order this AM and all I can say is WOW! Not only packed well, but, all the pieces, including the bonus pieces (Thank You) are all large, very healthy and true to the pictures in therman's thread.

I would certainly have expected to pay more for the corals I received... I have found my source for coral going forward :)

Thank you

OP
therman

therman

View Badges
Reaction score
I need to give credit where it's due...

Just received my order this AM and all I can say is WOW! Not only packed well, but, all the pieces, including the bonus pieces (Thank You) are all large, very healthy and true to the pictures in therman's thread.

I would certainly have expected to pay more for the corals I received... I have found my source for coral going forward :)

Thank you

Awesome, glad to hear they arrived safely :) All the deliveries today have been on time or close to it!

Rockmp

View Badges
Reaction score
I just received my order this morning as well. Everything looks awesome. No small frags here. Everything is nice and encrusted. Will certainly purchase again!

Thank you!

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

How often do you clean your filter socks?

• Every few days

Votes: 209 26.2%
  • Every weekend

Votes: 129 16.2%
  • Every other week

Votes: 64 8.0%
  • Every month

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • When they look dirty

Votes: 65 8.2%
  • I don't ever clean them

Votes: 8 1.0%