• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A whole lot of SPS. BC, CC, JF, RMF, etc. + CSB anemones

Item Price
$25 - $1500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reef_in_Denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. My pack showed up today and everything was great. Healthy, big frags and few generous freebies. Before I get to the pictures, I'll comment that Tim was super communicative throughout the process. He worked with me on pieces and price. I will assuredly buy from him in the future.

Packaging:
Nicely packaged. Frags were good temp when they arrived and happy with polyps out. Even a sticker on the outside detailing how many frags were inside was a nice touch.

IMG_20200414_095415~2.jpg

IMG_20200414_095459.jpg

IMG_20200414_095527.jpg

The haul:
Homewrecker
CC Disney JR
Tyree Superman
BC honeycomb
BC skinny love
BC bleeding tree 2.0
BC aquatic man
BC conveyor belt of fleshdunce

Freebies:
CC black hornet
Bubblegum Digi
24k lepto

He also allowed need to coerce him into shipping two small pieces of live rock. They are 4000% what I was looking for. At least 3/4 different types of sponges on them, mini brittle stars, feather dusters.... Magical.

A few more photos for good measure.

IMG_20200414_111146.jpg
IMG_20200414_110909.jpg
IMG_20200414_111029.jpg
IMG_20200414_110643.jpg

Last edited:

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Tim, after seeing all of the glowing reviews, could you send me a list of what you have? I've been hunting for some RMF Acid Trip and JF Solar Flare

SliceGolfer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings All - I received my goodie box from Tim yesterday and it did not disappoint! As everyone has already said, buy with confidence from Tim. He is great with communication, he helped select corals matching placement and lighting for my tank, amazing packaging and shipping, and nice colorful chunky pieces. This was my first online purchase for corals and I could not have asked for a better experience.

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
my package came in today ,perfect just like every other time. if youre on the fence about ordering , dont hesitate !! great sized frags , great communication .

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice collection here. Only made it through first few pages.
Can you tell me if you have any mushrooms? Zoas?

nbd13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been following this thread for a while, finally pulled the trigger and ordered a pack. Tim was great to work with. Helped me pick pieces that I was trying to decide between. His communication was excellent and fast. His packing was top notch!

I ordered 10 nice pieces and he threw in a few freebies. All nice sized frags. No nubs like many now-a-days.

Polyps out in the bags. Here are some pictures: nice touch with saying how many pieces are in the box! I’ll get pictures after the acclimate. Don’t hesitate to order!

B342DE35-A86A-4004-BE6E-99F9CEC35046.jpeg
4D81231F-7C5D-451E-9D04-33713A4AB39B.jpeg
28D3B25D-50F2-43FE-91F2-A6BD82D67C12.jpeg

lazyreefer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Opps added to Tim's other thread - copied over :)

Just want to thank Tim for the awesome pack he put together for me. I could not decide what I wanted from him... he had too many eye candy. Just asked him to pick for me and he hooked it up!. The packaging was fantastic. He even put a thermal sheet there. I received a shipment from one of the vendors here this Wednesday and even with the heat pack the water temp was low 60's but Tim's package was around 73. Tim's frags were huge (1.5 inches +, mostly 2") and polyps out of the bag. His plugs were super clean too!

some pics

IMG_4447.jpg

IMG_2991.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_5263.jpg

Thanks again!

WillK530

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Tim for the awesome corals at a great package deal! Packaging was top notch and really liked that the bags were labeled. I would recommend anyone looking for SPS to buy from Tim.

aherre07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tim I'd like a list of what you've got available please sir. Packs look too good not to jump on the wagon. Thank you sir.

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Polyps out in the bags. Here are some pictures: nice touch with saying how many pieces are in the box! I’ll get pictures after the acclimate. Don’t hesitate to order!

B342DE35-A86A-4004-BE6E-99F9CEC35046.jpeg

Thanks for the great write-up! Technically that external label is required by the Federal Lacey Act for any shipment containing animals/wildlife, but I dont think too many vendors know that ;)

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the awesome review! Glad you are enjoying them :)

Opps added to Tim's other thread - copied over :)

Just want to thank Tim for the awesome pack he put together for me. I could not decide what I wanted from him... he had too many eye candy. Just asked him to pick for me and he hooked it up!. The packaging was fantastic. He even put a thermal sheet there. I received a shipment from one of the vendors here this Wednesday and even with the heat pack the water temp was low 60's but Tim's package was around 73. Tim's frags were huge (1.5 inches +, mostly 2") and polyps out of the bag. His plugs were super clean too!

some pics

IMG_4447.jpg

IMG_2991.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_5263.jpg

Thanks again!

ap7x

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reviews speak for themselves and I echo the praises. From first PM to shipping, professional and courteous.

One major standout for me is the accuracy of the pictures to what I got since they aren’t bathed in blues. Was actually pleasantly surprised with the colors of the frags, and in cases like the rr raven or skinny love, pretty much exactly the same.

And Tim was generous and threw in a couple freebies (and these were legit pieces).

Healthy, chunky, colorful frags - Easy decision if you’re looking to expand your SPS collection.

weamdog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy camper today, just recieved my frags today and they live up to all the hype. Not only did i recieve above average-sized frags, but I'd consider on a mini colony. What's even more amazing is Tim's mind reading ability. One of my freebies was something that i was looking at but didn't make the cut and i never mentioned it to him in the long exchange we had. Heck, i can't even finish writing this before he responded to my "everything fine" msg. Too notch, will be hitting him back up in a few weeks to finish out my collection. Tim's stuff is on the right minus the WD and RMF Pheonix and his rainbow takes over the left side. Oh, and it was a nice added touch that the awarewolf was in a cage.

20200429_111453.jpg

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back