A whole new dimension!!!

Congrats on getting rid of the monsters, sorry about the losses along the way. You'll be so happy to be back on track.
 
We need some updates!

Probably not the update you're expecting but here goes...

After many hours of heart wrenching deliberation, I think it's time to take a break from the hobby. Angie and I are both going to school, which keeps us both very busy. Madison is in competitive dance and we also have other interests that take up much of our time. Unfortunately, this leaves us very little time to enjoy our tanks. I know that eventually, we will return to this wonderful hobby that we both once loved. It's just that, right now, neither of us feel the "addiction," and haven't for awhile. With a sad heart, I come to say that the 200 Deep Dimension will be coming down...

In no way does this mean I'll not be just as active, here on Reef2Reef. I still enjoy being an active member and TeamR2R member. I'll just be a member without a tank, or possibly with a smaller tank...
 
Way too much break taking lately around here but totally understand. Glad you'll still be around though. Do we get some last updates before it comes down?
 
Way too much break taking lately around here but totally understand. Glad you'll still be around though. Do we get some last updates before it comes down?

I'm sure there will be a few more photos to come.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new