A Wolf In The Nights 150g DT

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lost in the Sauce @LRT @NowGlazeIT @Projects with Sam @MERKEY @Sean Clark @Freakmachine01 @noopsyche @IOAOI @fishguy242 @Vested @JuanGutz
I know i forgot some people ut is 1215am on new years day and my wife is hating me right now lol hahahaha i made sure to kiss her and spend 15min so she wouldnt hate me oh and she just found out about it to hahaha smh

Well after just finally finishing the 55g frag tank build thread "Diamond in the Rough"
I have yet again taken a bite into a bigger tank. Have come across an opportunity to be able to restore and setup a 150g DT with a custom sump built by me. Tank will be delivered this week with stand. Then the whole process will start all over again from a stand revamp to a custom built sump that I will get glass from my facility. I will start with the stand and sump build then get into a tank overhaul. Will be checking all seals and possibly doing a reseal if needed. Tank is being given to me by a friend of mine who has seen all my progress with my 55 from start to finish and wants to see this tank get put back into its almighty glory. This will be an ongoing project through this whole upcoming year. I will keep posting with every step taken and all the processes that will come from sump setup and procedure to tank clean and finishing to stand revamp. Super excited for another project to come and another build that will be happening.

Screenshot_20230101-002018_TextNow.jpg

OP
OP
N1tew0lf1212

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Daaaaaang. I would totally love to find something like this in my area!! I'd be all over that too. I'ma gonna follow this one for sures!!

Heidi Klum Reaction GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
Thanks and yeah crazy got a call yesterday and he was all calm "oh hey so im gonna come drop the 150 off this week to you" it was an immediate "no ****** way" hahaha happy new year everyone

OP
OP
N1tew0lf1212

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So tank should be here tomorrow or wed. Depending on his schedule for work how am I suppose to sleep now!!!!!. I got all my tools lined out ready to gut the cabinet lol and my wife now thinks I should be checked in to a psych ward. Well when your hooked your hooked honey dont know what else to say....

OP
OP
N1tew0lf1212

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband builds cars... And trucks.... And whatever else he finds with a motor. I have found if I don't ask, neither does he, muahahaha
I got a couple of cards in my pocket to use at any given moment lol
We both do so its a ask no questions deal. Im sure there will be a day very soon when I come home she will have the upper hand.

images (27).jpeg

OP
OP
N1tew0lf1212

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is the tank coming?
It is in the garage and it has had some weather keeping me from getting a good clean on it lol. The wife said i can no longer do my projects in the house lol i dont blame her as this is tank 4 in less than a year hahahaha. I am excited to get it going though and so is she i have the 150g and stand in the garage as well as a 90g and stand and a 55g. lol she said when is it enough i hit her with the well if something were to happen i have backups hahaha

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That is a heck of a tank! I think it is an Oceanic based on the top brace. Looks like a 6' version of mine even; You'll love the vertical height you'll have. So many possibilities for hardscape. May want to start looking around for rocks in your area!

OP
OP
N1tew0lf1212

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a heck of a tank! I think it is an Oceanic based on the top brace. Looks like a 6' version of mine even; You'll love the vertical height you'll have. So many possibilities for hardscape. May want to start looking around for rocks in your area!
I got a couple of people in mind that are not too far away. And yea i was able to find out it was. Really looking forward to this. How you been brotha...

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I got a couple of people in mind that are not too far away. And yea i was able to find out it was. Really looking forward to this. How you been brotha...
busy busy busy
Podcasting The Simpsons GIF by AniDom

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back