Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
How about a couple slick, cheap acro packs.

1. 100% AC Aussie echinatta
2. Palmers blue milli
3. ORA Rose milli
4. Blood Red
5. Bennett yellow tort
6. Pink lemonade
7. Tubs Pink Jade

295 shipped

packone.jpg

kid brother version

1. Ora Rose milli
2. Bennett Yellow tort
3. Ora German Blue polyp
4. Reef ready grape juice
5. Pink Lemonade

185 shipped

IMG_4093.jpg

OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Yery yice yacks!!

Oh dear. Do I really want to do this................taking the bait..........cant seem to resisss...........oh boy.................here it goes......................Yanks yan:beat_brick:!

coming soon:horse:

Dog Boy Dave

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey Adam o/
As always your stuff looks great. I just joined this forum a couple of days ago. I like the moderator's hands on approach and have seen some really beautiful tanks. Great to see you on here. Your pieces really stand out. I would really like to talk to you soon. I have some stuff that still needs to go up your way....LOL again. And I am still saving a spot for that palmers blue milli. I would like to get some advice about packing and shipping in the cold. I figure if anyone knows how, it would be the guy in Wi. Once again greetings and best regards. Looking forward to hanging out. Cya
Dave

OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Hey Adam o/
As always your stuff looks great. I just joined this forum a couple of days ago. I like the moderator's hands on approach and have seen some really beautiful tanks. Great to see you on here. Your pieces really stand out. I would really like to talk to you soon. I have some stuff that still needs to go up your way....LOL again. And I am still saving a spot for that palmers blue milli. I would like to get some advice about packing and shipping in the cold. I figure if anyone knows how, it would be the guy in Wi. Once again greetings and best regards. Looking forward to hanging out. Cya
Dave

Dave great to hear from you man. surprised you were so long migrating over here. I'll shoot you a pm. Or maybe i'll just call you.

Awesome stuff Adam!

Thanks Bill. Still working on the pics but slowly getting there.

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thinking about putting a yuple more of these yag yacks together sometime. lol Oh, where does the yime yo...

Oh gosh,
I saw one of the old packs with the ORA German Blue polyp, then the date, then yelp!!! Is that one still in the collection, 10 years later... lol

How often do you buy coral from other hobbyists?

• Very Often

Votes: 66 22.5%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 101 34.5%
  • Very Rare

Votes: 59 20.1%
  • Never

Votes: 59 20.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 2.7%
AquaNerd