• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WISIWYG SPS Packs + Pick TWO Freebies!

Item Price
250 OBO
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Custom pack made today!

20231211_152521.jpg

20231211_152526.jpg

20231211_152511.jpg

20231211_152506.jpg
 
If I didn’t have tendon transfer surgery on my hand this past week(rogue fillet knife) I’d definitely be ordering.
 
Am I the problem? Did I somehow caused miscommunication? I don't think so but please let me know if you find my any fault during this transaction. If you could point out my mistake, I will thankfully accept it and improve myself after giving him an apology. I clearly asked for pack 11 with modification. Here is a invoice for paypal.

coral love paypal.jpg


I bought pack 13 from him. We wanted to wait until after the holidays to ship as it was about 2 weeks before Christmas. The day before he was supposed to ship in early January he said he “had a tank problem” and cancelled my order. No explanation. Nothing. I think he cancelled because they grew in the about 3 weeks and he didn’t want to sell them for that price. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
A number of feedback posts have been deleted. If you wish to provide feedback, please start a thread in the feedback forum found HERE.
 
Shout out to Coral Love

Great Frags
Chunky sizes
No pests
Packaged very well
Direct communication

If I had more room Id order again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new