A360x with 35 degree narrow reflector height

  • Thread starter Thread starter WDKegge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WDKegge

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
528
Reaction score
791
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently in the process of rebuilding my tank and am switching to kessils, was curious if anyone had par numbers, or experience mounting the a360x's about 3 feet above a tank. I will be using kessils 35 degree narrow reflector.

Also has anyone ever mounted theirs inside a can light? The idea is that I'm going to tuck the lights completely into the ceiling so that you won't actually see the lights. I plan on drilling holes in the top of the light housing to let heat out.

20220107_180656.jpg


USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1641613753776_6885427133921741247.jpeg
 
Not sure if you will have enough ventilation for the light in the can. They need to stay cool or the LED diodes will burn out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new