A8 se II max

  • Thread starter Thread starter POOLPO93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

POOLPO93

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Italia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buongiorno a tutti, ho acquistato questa torcia A8 SE II Max Light da AliExpress...
Quando provo a connettere il dispositivo tramite Wi-Fi (2.4GHz) e inserisco la password, senza caratteri speciali, ricevo un errore di autenticazione. Ho allegato una foto... Vi sarei grato per qualsiasi aiuto possiate fornirmi... Grazie



Screenshot_2026-09-08-00-05-33-494_com.miui.gallery.jpg
 
Buongiorno a tutti, ho acquistato questa torcia A8 SE II Max Light da AliExpress...
Quando provo a connettere il dispositivo tramite Wi-Fi (2.4GHz) e inserisco la password, senza caratteri speciali, ricevo un errore di autenticazione. Ho allegato una foto... Vi sarei grato per qualsiasi aiuto possiate fornirmi... Grazie



Screenshot_2026-09-08-00-05-33-494_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Translation provided using ChatGPT:

Good morning everyone, I purchased this A8 SE II Max Light torch from AliExpress...
When I try to connect the device via Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz) and enter the password, without any special characters, I get an authentication error. I attached a photo...
I would be grateful for any help you can provide. Thank you.
 
Buongiorno, il problema è stato risolto tramite il venditore; ora funziona.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new