A8se iii vs zetlight x9

MatheusOlib

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening,


I’m working on an aquarium project at the office where I work, but since the budget is limited and aquarium lights are extremely expensive here in Brazil, I’d really appreciate your opinion.


The aquarium is 100 × 50 × 50 cm (about 39 × 20 × 20 inches) and will mainly be focused on LPS corals, with a few SPS placed directly below the lights, as well as some soft corals and LPS on the substrate.


I’m trying to decide whether I should use one A8SE Blue, mounted higher and centered over the tank to provide better light spread, or two 96W Zetlight X9s. The two X9s would cost about the same as one A8, but I haven’t been able to find any tests or PAR measurements for this new version of the X9.


Do you think one A8 would be enough for this setup?


Thank you very much!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new