Aaron's 1,000+ gallon reef build

This is great. Glad you decided to share the details. Love your little helpers.

You should be able to post the pictures directly to your post using the photo icon to the right of the smiley face. Unless you specifically were looking for a hosting site of course.


 
Ok thanks. I'll try that. It sounds a lot easier too. I spent 2 days trying to log back in to photobucket just to upload these photos. Almost didn’t do this thread because of the pain I was having trying to upload them.
 
Last edited:
Wow- what kind of lighting do you think you will use?
 
I’m following this build thread. The koi should look cool in there. I will throw my coins in as I make wishes.
 
I’m following this build thread. The koi should look cool in there. I will throw my coins in as I make wishes.

Koi? Who said anything about koi? I only do saltwater

95cd13c7824975ed3fe54c7d254979a4.jpg

9e179250ff65b2a3dec5a0d2a064acc6.jpg


bb89f9f9f49d19700133a73c822f4ab2.jpg
 
Yes, those fish in the pics you posted are called koi fish. Ancient Japanese art fish. When you fill your tank with hose water, the waterfall will emerge as a fire/water image. Use your focuse to catch the koi fish and they will come to you.
 
Yes, those fish in the pics you posted are called koi fish. Ancient Japanese art fish. When you fill your tank with hose water, the waterfall will emerge as a fire/water image. Use your focuse to catch the koi fish and they will come to you.

You so wise. Namaste
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new