Abominable snow crabs 90 gallon

Abominable Snow Crab

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2026
Messages
82
Reaction score
116
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my attempt at a build thread!

20260603_134152.jpg


90 gallon aqueon
Custom stand
Older gen Radion lights 30s
Vortech mp10
Nero 7
Jebao dc return pump
Bubble magnus skimmer
Eshopps sump
Titanium heater
Apex jr for heater control
Ph probe

Dosing all for reef for alk around 7.7 to 8dkh

predominantly liverock from the ocean but a few liferock arches for aquascape.

Instant ocean salt
 
I added a BTA on Monday hoping that my clownfish would move into it

20260603_134138.jpg


And last night they moved in! Pics from this am:
20260605_120923.jpg
20260605_120847.jpg



I think they are upsetring it a bit as its moved a lot since last night but had not moved the first 4 days. Hopefully it moves somewhere better eventually.
 
Gotta say that I think my favorite part of this new set up is the custom stand. I love that the access is wide open for the sump area! Dont mind the wire nest.
20260608_172004.jpg
20260608_172110.jpg
 
Can anyone recommend a single pump doser or just one that is a great value. I dose All for reef manually by hand right now but am interested in getting a bit more automated. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new