About to dose vitamin c.

Afishionado

Richard @ Afishionado Channel
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
830
Location
Weston, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone tried it? I read abd heard before that it has great effects on fish and zoanthids but I also think it will be good for acros as well. Let me know if any one is doing this. I'm thinking of getting the pure powder form to do this as guide online said.

sent from under the sea using my awesome galaxy note 2.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new